Terms & Conditions
- Items of a personal nature
- Telephone calls
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal Assistance Accident Insurance
- Or any item not listed in the package details.
- Your photographic safari will be reserved on receipt of
your application and an advance payment of 50% of tour price.
- A final payment must be made 4 weeks prior to departure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation that has not been
paid in full by the specified date, in which the deposit will be forfeited
- All cancellations must be made in writing and shall be effective
only on the date on which the operator receives the written notification. The
following cancellation terms apply prior to departure, (cancellation fee as
percentage of tour price).
- 4-6 weeks = 50%
- 3 weeks = 75%
- 2 weeks = 100%
Unused Package Services:
- Tour services included in this package and not used are non
- No refunds will be made for unused hotel accommodation and meals not taken,
nor any other services not used due to flight
delays schedule changes or for any other reason.
- FG South African Safaris, referred to as the Operator, and/or
its agents acts only in the capacity of agent for the passengers in
all matters relating to travel whether by plane, car, motor coach
or any other means of conveyance.
- It shall not be liable for any injury damage or loss resulting
from the neglect or default of any company or person engaged in conveying
the passengers or of any hotel proprietor or other person supplying
services or materials.
- Furthermore, FG South African Safaris is not responsible for
any loss, injury, or damage caused by: Any Force Majeure, health issues,
acts of God, acts of government or other entity, wars, or threat of war,
industrial dispute, disaster, terrorism, riot or civil disorder,
curtailment of transportation facilities, inclement weather or any
other circumstance beyond its control.
- The Operator reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any described
program, refuse or retain any person as a member of the travel group at
any time to make changes in the printed itinerary whenever, in its sole
judgement, conditions warrant or if it deems it necessary for the
convenience or safety of the passengers.
- All prices are based on tariff and rates of exchange in effect on
the date of publication, or as stated above and are subject to change.
- FG South African Safaris is not liable for loss, damage or theft
of luggage or personal belongings, for personal injury, accident or
illness on any vehicle or at any place throughout the tour.